Hello! Here I am back again. I know it’s been a while and I don’t mean to abandon my blog in any way, shape or form. I love this space, but I’m really super busy with schoolwork at the moment and don’t have a lot of energy left to think of and write new and somewhat exciting blog posts. Hopefully that will change soon though! But for now, I was really happy to see that Stew from chocobosage (if you don’t know his blog, you really need to check it out!) has nominated me for this Awesome (see the pun, lol?) Blogger Award which I thought would be really fun to do. So let’s crack on!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- What is your favourite animal and why? Definitely a fox. I can relate to their personality a lot and I think they’re just charming. Very clever, swift and creative in getting what they want. Plus they look adorable which always helps!
- Who is your hero and why? Don’t really know – I guess anyone who did something that seemed impossible and made their dream come true. Anyone I meet or read about who inspires me to follow my dreams and be the best version of myself.
- If you could be in any world from a book, which would you chose? Hogwarts for sure (as long as I had magical abilities, nobody wants to be a muggle lol).
- Is there anywhere in the world you would like to see? Yeah, actually – lots of places. I absolutely love traveling. But if I had to pick one I’d say maybe New York just now. I’ve never been out of Europe and so many great films and TV series are set in New York, including Friends and Woody Allen’s Manhattan – two of my favourites. It also holds a special appeal for me because of theatre, Art and fashion which all seem to thrive in this city.
- If you could only eat one thing, what would it be? That’s a very difficult question ’cause I’m sure I’d get sick of anything very soon if I had to eat the same thing every day. From a practical point of view, something healthy and digestible – like some really nice veggie curry or something like that. But if somehow pizza was healthy, I’d probably go with pizza.
- What is the worst thing you’ve tasted? I once ate a really horrible tasting bug that was hiding in my blueberries. That wasn’t fun.
- What are you currently watching? The 10th season of Project Runway. I have a bit of a thing for fashion and design. I actually wanted to be a fashion designer/fashion journalist at school for a while. Didn’t really go for it though, partly because I absolutely despise sewing.
- Who is the latest band/artist you’ve discovered? The Lumineers and dodie. I’d heard of them both before but only recently got into their music, and am loving it at the moment.
- What film are you most looking forward to? It’s not a film, but I’ve heard Amazon is making a LOTR-inspired TV series – really hope it’s going to be good! Also, the second film of Fantastic Beasts, absolutely loved the first one.
- If you could meet anyone past or present, who would it be and why? C. S. Lewis. Mostly because of my Christianity and the way I think he had such a special understanding of faith and religion. Plus he wrote those awesome Narnia books and an even more awesome Space Trilogy.
- Light Writes
- Antipodal Pull
- Little Mayfly
- Shatter the Fourth Wall
- Anyone who fancies doing this, and I mean it!
I actually loved the questions that Stew came up with so I’m going to use most of them – hopefully that doesn’t seem too sloppy of me haha! But I would love to know your answers 🙂
- What animal do you think you would be and why?
- Who is your hero and why?
- If you could be in any world from a book, which would you chose?
- Is there anywhere in the world you would like to see?
- If you could only eat one thing, what would it be?
- What is the worst thing you’ve tasted?
- What are you currently watching?
- Who is the latest band/artist you’ve discovered?
- What film are you most looking forward to?
- If you could meet anyone past or present, who would it be and why?
There you go everyone, thanks for reading and can’t wait for the time when I have time to write a proper new post!! 🙂